Marcy Morrison (www.passionpurposeacademy.com Interviews Ari Tahmas (email@example.com) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCJavo2ljj4. Wow this interview with the amazing Ari Tahmas about her Passion + Purpose = World Change really moved me. I serve on the Steering Committee with Ari for the CAYS – Community Alliance for Youth Success and at 17, Ari truly is an inspiration – overcoming a challenging childhood and rising above that through the support of Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside where she turned her pain into her purpose to help others to being awarded the California Youth of the Year for the Boys and Girls Club. Ari is a leader in her high school, the Community Alliance for Youth Success, Model United Nations and the community in general. Ari will be going to college next year with a passion for international relations and a dream to work with the United Nations and become a diplomat. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help her with her dreams and she also would like to be of support to others especially people going through challenging times. And what she said in this interview that moved me the most is how it is in our darkness that we find our light – wow – that is deep wisdom and how blessed to know that at 17.
- Inspiring Youth to Live Their Dreams at the San Pasqual Reservation
- Passion + Purpose = World Change – Marcy Morrison Interviews Ari Tahmas
- The Joy the Comes from Living Your Passion + Purpose = World Change Formula
- IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE YOUNG PEOPLE TO HELP THEM LIVE THEIR DREAMS
- Passion + Purpose = World Change – Marcy Morrison Interviews Drako Alva