Passion Purpose Academy is honored and very excited to be invited by the San Pasqual Band of Mission Indians Education Department to deliver our 8 week program to their middle and high school youth starting in September 2019. Here is a video that the San Pasqual Reservation Education Department made about why they invited us to do our program with their youth.
We will be working with the youth to:
- support them in loving and believing in who they are
- explore their passions and purpose and the difference they want to make in the world
- learn life skills, such as, perseverance, resilance, grit, determination
- learn practical career skills including resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, informational interviews, networking, interviewing, and salary negotiation
- how to develop a strategic road map and plan for the steps to take to live their dreams in all areas of their lives
We will be taking the youth on tours of local companies including ResMed and will be bringing in speakers who work in the areas of their passions and interests, so they can learn more about the steps and make the connections they need to take to land their dream career.
Stay tuned for more about this magical journey that we are going on with the San Pasqual Tribe.
Want to learn more about what we do and explore bringing our program to your organization – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.